The Link are a fast developing provider of community sports, leisure, event and party facilities based at Sandbach School. We are also the provider of a wide portfolio of community learning classes at evenings and weekends.
At The Link we have high quality sports and event facilities available for hire:
- At an impressive 25yd x 12yd, the 4 lane swimming pool is the ideal venue for competitive, training or leisure hire. We have recently invested in the pool plant system to secure better water quality for our users. The new chlorination system is the same as the one being used at the Manchester Aquatics Centre. The pool is also available to hire for events such as club practice, galas and lessons.
- The Link boasts 5 full size Tennis courts on concrete surface. Two of the courts are under floodlights and available for hire throughout evenings/winter. Courts can be hired by clubs or for individual one hour bookings. Don’t wait for Wimbledon – Book Now and find your inner Andy !
- The Link’s Sports Hall has been completely renovated to provide a first class sporting venue. Our new flooring is a Taraflex Sport M Evolution flooring, as used in the London Olympics and throughout the world for international tournaments. With a vast, flexible space this area is an ideal venue for hosting concerts, arts & crafts fayres and other productions. Badminton, table tennis, netball and fitness classes all take place in the sports hall.
- Also available are: a synthetic sand based Astro turf, outdoor cricket nets (5 bays), large grid area of grass to hire for other community functions eg. summer fairs, festivals and sports tournaments, 1 senior cricket pitch and 1 junior cricket pitch with option of the synthetic strip.
- Additionally, the newly refurbished changing rooms provide the perfect surroundings to enhance your experience.
- The Link’s Dance and Drama Studios provide first class venues for dance troupes, exercise classes and children’s parties. With gran sprung area elastic flooring, air conditioning and blackout curtains the Drama Studio is the ideal space for rehearsals, performances and parties. The studio can be supplied with seating for up to 75 parents/audience and has full overhead gallery lighting and audio playback facilities, ideal for any type of performance. Our Dance Studio also has a fully sprung floor, mirrors, air conditioning and seating area for parents/audience. The studio is the perfect venue for any exercise classes as well as fun and rewarding dance sessions.
Conferences and Meetings
The Link offers a number of conferencing and meeting facilities for hire during evenings or weekends. These provide a perfect venue for all your meeting and conferencing requirements. Events may also be catered by our in-house providers – Sodexo. They offer a versatile range of packages at extremely competitive rates. The venue benefits from a main conference room and a combination of 5 small meeting rooms, ideal for break-out sessions or smaller meetings. The conference facilities can accommodate any group size between five and 50 delegates.
Weddings and Party!
At The Link we offer a party venue to suit any celebration. Whether you are looking to host a birthday party, christening, wedding anniversary or full wedding breakfast, our venue is the perfect choice for you!
With charming historical backdrops and extensive grounds to erect marquees, hold drinks receptions or take those important photographs, we can provide an elegant and charming combination of rustic authenticity and contemporary chic. Our beautiful function rooms can accommodate wedding parties for up to 100 guests, with various day and evening packages available. Additionally, our newly re-furbished sports hall and brand new bouncy castles offer the perfect venue for an incredible Children’s Party.
Why not choose one of our function rooms for your other celebrations, Christmas parties, coming of age and anniversaries, etc. We are here to help and would love to work with you to ensure a fantastic and memorable experience.
Bespoke packages available, please talk to our staff on 01270 758886.